Friday, July 10, 2009

dimple

i FINALLY got a picture of it! he's always had this dimple on his right cheek, but it rarely appears unless he's making certain expressions. i was so excited to see it when i uploaded this picture. it may never happen again, so here it is!

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Tracy, your "dream" story cracks me up. Isn't that so funny? I have strange dreams all the time. It just makes you wonder "what on earth" your brain was doing or thinking at the time that caused them, eh? Maybe you had read my blog right before bed or something and therefore my name was on your brain. Ha ha!

Never fear though...I don't think for one second that you are any kind of stalker. I know you are safe girl! :)

Ha ha! Thanks for sharing that. It brought a smile to my face. With us living in Indy together, it wouldn't surprise me if we did run into one another sometime in the future. Maybe you are pshyic...?? hee hee!

Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com