Tuesday, July 14, 2009

blog hop 7/14: 3 things

this week the blog hop is "three things you didn't know about me". i'm not sure who all reads my blog to begin with, so this is kind of tricky. i figure i'll just start with the basics...
1. this is what i looked like at 2 years old...
2. i have 2 younger brothers...david is on the left of jerry (my husband with eli when he was a baby). adam is on the right.

3. i loved being pregnant. yes, i know, my belly was ginormous...i was 35 weeks pregnant with caleb in this picture.

so that's a start...now i'm off to learn more about you all!
MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

That is not a ginormous belly! lol Mine was much bigger than that at 35 weeks. What a cute photo of you at 2!

Happy blog hop!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

Bev said...

I am also the mom to three beautiful boys! I only wish I loved being pregnant... it was not ever a pleasant experience for me. Your boys are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Hopping over from the Blog Hop to say hi from Colorado!

I enjoyed reading your post!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

jamers said...

Your picture of you at 2 looks so much like Caleb! Crazy! Loved your pictures. Happy Hopping!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping and enjoyed reading your blog. Love learning more about my new friends. Love the pregnant look....

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

matt0701 said...

You are really beautiful and I love the belly!

Technoman 2 said...

My belly is nearly as big as that and I am a bloke. Just saying hello from the bloghop list.

Nicolasa said...

Love the belly! I don't think its huge! I love your blog background!