
"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
close your eyes & bow your head
after going through all of jerry's heart issues this past year...ablation #1 that failed, cardioversion that failed, then ablation #2 that worked...i can't even begin to imagine one of my baby boys going through this! i, along with thousands of other bloggers, have been following stellan's story, watching and praying for God to heal his body. God has given this mother strength beyond human powers and will continue to take care of this family in ways that only He can. join me and others from around the world in praying for stellan and his family...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I too am following Stellan's story and praying along with you! :) I didn't know that Jerry had heart problems. How are things now? Good I hope! See you soon. :)
I am also following Stellan's story and your comment caught my eye because of your thumbnail. I have three boys also and I have many pictures similar to yours... it's one of my favorite "boy" poses. I think it does a great job of capturing their "man-hood". Anyhow... nice to "meet" you...
Post a Comment