Monday, April 6, 2009

citizenship award

during the school awards ceremony today, eli received the citizenship award for his class! his teacher said, "eli is very friendly to all the boys and girls in class. he can always find a way to make anyone laugh." this was a surprise to him, so he had no idea why i was there when i passed him in the hallway on the way to the convocation. his little face turned bright red when he walked up there in front of the school...it was precious. he gives us so many reasons to be proud. it's just nice to know that his teacher recognizes what a special boy he is too! great job, eli!
getting his award and an honorary handshake from a big 4th grader :)
afterwards in his classroom (don't you just wanna pull that front tooth out!)

his wonderful 1st grade teacher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I know it's completly pathetic that I am STILL sitting here on blogger, but just as I was about to log off I saw that you posted this! Cute:) And thanks for the "wonderful teacher" caption! :) Eli is a great boy and I really enjoy having him in class!