Friday, November 6, 2009

the big reveal!!

why, oh why, are these little boys SO excited?!!

because we got to see this today...

isn't SHE lovely??!! (and yes, stevie wonder is singing in my head!!)

even her face shot/alien look is quite precious in my opinion :) i can't believe i'm saying "she/her" right now?!!

abram has told us all along that the baby was a girl, so this was no surprise to him!

to say i'm shocked would be an understatement...this whole day is/was like a blur. i think i had talked myself into the fact that a girl was not an option. i mean, i sort of felt girl vibes, but was certain we would see a penis today. after all, we've seen it a few times on that black-n-white screen, so assuming anything else seemed unrealistic. as soon as she went 'down south' in her words, i KNEW i saw girl parts. i cried, which isn't like me, and asked jerry to pinch me because it felt like a dream. he was quite proud of his work ;) we are overjoyed, just as we would've been if it were another healthy baby boy, but this time was a little different. the boys REALLY wanted a baby sister and wished/prayed for one. God heard their little prayers and answered in a BIG way. all praise to Him who makes all things good!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Amen! I'm so excited for you all! Get ready for lots of pink!

HeatherOz said...

OH congratulations! Girls are SO MUCH fun (so are boys).

Brittney Such said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you and your family! I think I would have cried too! Now...hopefully it's my turn next! :)

KARRIE said...

Yea!!! Congrats Teipens! Such VERY exciting news!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! HOW EXCITING! YAY!!!!!!!!!
~ Andrea

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting!

Christy said...

Many, many CONGRATS!!! :) I'm so thrilled for your family and can't wait to see the boys with their little sister!!

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Congrats!!! I have been wanting to know since you found out you were pregnant!! How exciting.