"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Sunday, May 3, 2009
sunday afternoon
this is what playing all day at mawmaw & pawpaw's house will do to ya!
those pictures are so cute! I always loved those pictures when the kids would just crash...both of my kids fell asleep in their high chairs in the middle of eating! I'm sure you've had that happen too! :)
1 comment:
those pictures are so cute! I always loved those pictures when the kids would just crash...both of my kids fell asleep in their high chairs in the middle of eating! I'm sure you've had that happen too! :)
Post a Comment