
i found my cheap travel sewing kit and performed minor outpatient surgery in my living room! kitty now has a brand new, pink nose and a cute little smile. surely this qualifies as experience for my nursing resume :)

ok, so don't enlarge this picture...it really is a HORRIBLE job! he was happy and that's what mattered, but my goodness, my mom would be so ashamed of me!
4 comments:
I LOVE the scratched up eyes! My boys' puppies are the same way from going through the washer and dryer repeatedly! Good job nurse mommy!
Awww....that is sooo precious...
His forlorn little face when his poor kitty is "broken"...and then that look of total bliss when his friend is once again "whole"!!!
Just love it....
Love the happy smile after his favorite kitty came through surgery! You're a fantastic Mom!!
cute!! I just wanted to stop and say hi! I remembered you had a blog (from emails I've gotten from you) and I too have one that I am addicted to! :) Hope that you all have a good spring break! I'm sure Eli will be anxious to return!
Post a Comment