Friday, March 20, 2009

get your bloggin' party on!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
this is my 1st time to join in on the free fun, so come with me! just click on the blog party button here...you can win prizes, check out other fun blogs, etc.
for my fellow blogger partying friends who've stopped by to visit and don't know me...that's me, tracy, pictured above...i'm a 30 something wife and mother of 3 energetic, handsome boys. i work as a nurse part time at a hospital in downtown indianapolis which is actually way less "work" than being at home! there's lots of things i love besides the 4 fabulous men in my life :) a few are...music, cooking/baking, scrapbooking, and photography (although i'm not very good yet). my true passion lies in my creativity, although i haven't quite figured out how to use it completely yet. i'm excited to see what God has in store for me as i continue on this sacred journey of parenthood...for now :) thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment to tell me more about you!
ps. if i were to win a prize...i'd love #19, #41, or #49...thanks!

52 comments:

Nell said...

This is my first time also! Party on!

Nell

Nell said...

I wanted to say too that I also have three boys. Fun club to be in!

Nell

Summer said...

Well, aren't you just about the sweetest thing! :) Thank you for the kind words....

I am a very positive and upbeat person, but there are times that I just think to myself..."Why am I still single?" But, then, I realize that God has such an amazing plan for me that I cannot even begin to fathom....and that not only comforts me...but, it fills me with complete joy....

You have beautiful children...I look forward to reading your blog...Take care and blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is my first blog party as well. I too am a mom of 3 boys. They are 4, 2 & 1 years old. They keep me busy. I've been having a fun time meeting new people and their blogs. You have 3 handsome men.
It was nice to meet you.

Cascia Talbert said...

You have a great blog here! Nice to meet you. Found you at the Ultimate Blog Party.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am still pretty new to blogging but the party sounded like lots of fun so here I am! Your family is precious and I love your recipes!!! I'll have to try a few of them!

Goat Gal said...

My first party too! I have a 3 year old little boy and a 6 month old baby girl. I just love your intro. I never really thought about not knowing how to use my creativity but those words are exactly how I feel sometimes. Now I realize that I too can get excited for how God will use me.

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Cute blog!! Stop by mine!! Happy Partying!

April E. said...

It's wonderful to meet other Christian moms at the UBP. Those are some cute boys! We've only got 3 boys, but we've got 4 girls. :)

April E.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/elcloud

Tricia said...

Thanks for stopping by my place Tracy! I see we are both the mother of boys! I love your boys names, and their pictures are just adorable!

My boys love legos too... I find them everywhere! I will have to keep my ears open, maybe that lego exhibit will come close to us, mine would love it!

And that recipe one post below looks yummy, I am going to try it!

Blessings!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Three boys and one girl...that's the final count over here at my house! Just checking in. Indeed, parenting is a sacred journey...a sacred trust, also.

peace~elaine

CC said...

Your boys are soooo handsome!! I have to agree that being at work is often a lot less "work" than being at home!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, looks like you have a beautiful family, and how perfect that you're a nurse! I have one son (and a daughter) who has left me wishing I was a medical professional many times. :) Nice to meet you via the UBP. Stop by my blog at "Come Have a Peace."

Story Treehouse said...

Hi Tracy! Your boys are so cute, and I love their names! I know what you mean about trying to figure out how to express your creativity. My husband says I'm an artist who hasn't figured out my medium! The creativity is there, I'm still just trying to find the best expression of it. :)

Hannah said...

Sorry, I realized I just commented using my husband's google account. Ooops! :)

Anonymous said...

I've got 4 boys - they sure keep things interesting!

DeeDee said...

Hi Tracy - coming by from the blog party. Your boys are adorable.
This is my first blog party.
Such fun!
Sweet Blessings and have a fun week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to get to know you better! I have a little something for you over at my blog so stop by when you get a chance. Love, Heather

Colette S said...

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family.

Hi. I'm blog hopping via The Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Sheryl1024 said...

I'm glad to find your blog via the Ultimate Blog Party! Have a great week!!

Carrie said...

Hi, came over from Things Above and thought I'd say hi ;)

I used to work at Riley hospital as an x-ray tech, and i miss it there :) But love staying home and being involved with all the activities and with the kids :)
the pictures of your boys are so adorable! Nice to meet you!

Tracey said...

Stopping by from the party! The pictures of your boys are wonderful! I plan to do some more looking around at your blog. Have a great night!

Bobbi & Noe said...

What a cute picture of you and your boy!

It was nice reading your blog. I need to stop by more oftern, and especially make that pita recipe underneath this. Yummo!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great party. I am a new blogger and am in the process of introducing each of my
family members in my blog. Please stop by and read about them.
Also sign up for my FIRST BLOG give away...a GREAT gift...the most popular item in my gift basket business for the past 15 years.
So glad to meet you and love your blog!

Teresa

Mia said...

Hi! I am just stopping by from UBP. Thanks for sharing your story- I am prenursing right now. You have a beautiful family!

Summer said...

Hey there...Happy Monday! I have a fun little surprise for you on my blog... ;)

Allison said...

I'm stopping by from the UBP. It's nice to "meet" you! You have a great blog ~ I'll definitely be back! Have a wonderful day!

Corie said...

Hi Tracy!

Your boys are so cute! I love your comment/profile picture!

I'll have to bookmark you, so I can come back soon!

Nice to "meet" you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Ta!

momstheword said...

Hello. Popping over from the blog party. How precious your boys are. I have two boys, although they are much older than yours. Boys are so much fun!

Sandee said...

I raised 5 of my own, and now I watch 2 of my grandkids full time and another part time. I LOVE kids! It seems like taking care of the grandchildren is easier than it was with my own. I guess practice makes perfect.

hello said...

My first time too!! Great blog, beautiful family!!

kentuckymommy said...

Just dropping by from the party!I love your boys names...we have a Joshua Caleb that we tried hard to make a Caleb!

free indeed said...

I'm not a blogger, but I love reading blogs. YOu have some handsome men there! Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog design and your boy is so cute! Good to meet you! Have a great week! :)
Kim
www.shopwithmemama.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! So nice to meet you. Your boys are adorable! This is my first time for the party hopping too and I am having so much fun. I am participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Wow scrapbooking and photography. I am off to check out the rest of your site. Glad you joined the party.

Anonymous said...

Great post! What beautiful boys! This is so much fun, discovering new sites and getting to know each other.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tracy - nice to meet you! If you took those photos of your boys, I'm going to have to disagree with the "not very good at photography" statement...those are awesome pics!

Joyeful said...

What an adorable family! And your photos are great! I love photography, too, but I'm just learning. I definitely can relate about having a true creative passion but not knowing how to really use it! God's going to have to keep guiding me on that one! I'll definitely be back to hang out some more!

Unknown said...

I'm a mom of a 17 year old son. I love that the Lord blessed me with a boy!
I enjoy scrapbooking but recently have been purchasing custom designed scrapbooks. I just add the photos and journaling. This is very handy for a chronic pain sufferer.
I enjoyed reading your introduction.
Glad that you joined the party. I hope that you're having a terrific time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy-

I love your pictures!

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

stopping by from the blog party! I really like the title of your blog~come visit if you can!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful quote at the beginning of your blog-thanks for it! Happy partying-hope you can stob by my party later;)

tiarastantrums said...

out party hopping- good to meet your blog

Ashley said...

What beautiful children, glad to see you at the blog party! Hope you are having as much fun as I am ... come on over, when you have time, would love to have you! I just started my blog a month ago...

Amy Ellen said...

I am so pleased to meet you. I love blogs with lots of photos, even though mine tends to be more information oriented : ) Thank you for sharing that Children Are Indeed A Blessing! I'm going to follow you so that I can get to know you better.

Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Amy Ellen from HealthBeginsWithMom.com

Rachel said...

Your boys are precious! I have three also and they are such a blessing and joy! Loved your page, check out mine sometime! Blessings!

Valerie said...

This is my first year doing the party and I'm amazed at the long list of prizes. I love the colors on your blog.

Tamara B. said...

Cruising through from UBP to say hi :)

Leah said...

Just saying hi from UBP! You have an adorable family!