"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Sunday, March 29, 2009
i'm dreaming...
of a white, sandy beach. instead, i'm stuck in rainy, cold indiana during this spring break. maybe a few pictures of our last trip to the beach will take away the dreariness of this day.
Tracy - those boys are absolutely adorable - every one of 'em! I'm so glad to meet you. I wasn't sure how the UBP was supposed to work - I'm still kinda new to this whole blogging thing - but I met alot of nice people like yourself! I'll be following you from now on girl so you keep in touch! ~~Kim~~
2 comments:
Tracy - those boys are absolutely adorable - every one of 'em! I'm so glad to meet you. I wasn't sure how the UBP was supposed to work - I'm still kinda new to this whole blogging thing - but I met alot of nice people like yourself! I'll be following you from now on girl so you keep in touch! ~~Kim~~
Awww, the boys are so cute! Is it snowing there in Indiana? It is warm here and sunny but I'm actually longing for a snow day!
Post a Comment