"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Thursday, July 3, 2008
'bye-bye'
we're off to mccormicks creek for the holiday weekend!
below is last year's picture with mawmaw and pawpaw at mccormicks creek...it's crazy that abram is now wearing the outfit that caleb is wearing in this picture!
I was looking at this blog with Maddie and she kept pointing to Abram and saying- "It's Sam!" I tired to explaine to her that it was Abram and she thought I was crazy! I guess they do look alike....
1 comment:
I was looking at this blog with Maddie and she kept pointing to Abram and saying- "It's Sam!" I tired to explaine to her that it was Abram and she thought I was crazy! I guess they do look alike....
Post a Comment