Tuesday, March 18, 2008

accomplished



i think i can sew! we've repainted and redecorated in our living room and kitchen, so i was on the lookout for some cute pillows to match. unfortunately after shopping all over i could not find anything that matched or was what i had in mind. so i decided to just buy some material and attempt to make my own. well, after 2 days of work, i did it! i made 5 pillows with LOTS of help from my momma, of course. after messing up 4 polka dots, i let her sew them on for me and then i ended up just taking her sewing machine home so i could finish the rest. i became obsessed with getting them done and am now quite happy with the results! they add just the personality i was looking for!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very nice! After seeing a cute boutique outfit the stores wanted $80 for I told Troy, "I could make that!" After many nights of frustration I think he may just fork over the $80 dollars next time I say I'm going to sew something! It does make it worth it when you see the end results!!