"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Thursday, December 30, 2010
hhhmmmm...
contemplating either quitting the blog world or going private. honestly i don't even know who, or if, anyone ever reads it, so let me know you if you'd like to still follow.
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog and would like to continue reading, if you keep it going. I am also going to have my blog go private. So many crazy things going on!
8 comments:
If you do decide to go private, I'd like to still follow.
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog and would like to continue reading, if you keep it going. I am also going to have my blog go private. So many crazy things going on!
I always read (eh...stalk haha) your blogs. Just send me an invite if you go private. :)
I check in from time to time after visiting Lindsey's blog. I'm married to her cousin. I'm also considering going private.
I read and enjoy it too!
I follow and still want to
Me too!
I read your blog, love seeing/hearing how your family is doing, the kids are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment