"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
playdoh
always seems like a good idea til it's time to clean up...especially when your child thinks it's fun to tear it into a million pieces!!
1 comment:
Hi Tracy,
Cute! At least your Play-doh seems to still be separate colors. Ours has turned into a big blob of brown! :)
I hopped over here from your Facebook page. What a cute little blog!
I just recently started blogging again. So, I haven't had a chance to make mine all fancy yet. But, stop by if you like!
I'm loving getting to catch up with you; it's been so long! I hope you don't mind me stopping by here!
:)
Post a Comment