
we spent this weekend camping with jerry's parents and his brother's family at turkey run. this was the first time abram and i actually slept in the tent with the rest of the boys. he's always needed to be confined to the pack-n-play in the travel trailor, but now that he's in a big boy bed we thought we'd give it try. it was a little chilly, but everyone did great (even the puppy!). we did lots of hiking to the suspension bridge along some beautiful trails and were all exhausted by the time we came home. if you click the title "fall camping" you should go to a slideshow i made with my new photoshop program. i'm just learning and i forgot to add captions, so if it doesn't work, please let me know!
2 comments:
Great photos! We haven't camped at Turkey Run in years. We usually end up at McCormick's Creek or Brown County. In a couple of weeks we're going to Patoka Lake though.
It looks like you all had a wonderful time!
Tracy!
Hey there! Ok first of all, cutest little family ever! Your children are so precious! You may have a new resident blog stalker...hahaha.
So anyways, the video's that I know are good are really anything by Shiva Rea. I just bought my mom her Lunar video but the Solar one is supposed to be great too. I personally just really connect with her style and you can modify the video and sequencing. So I would start with her...there are a few others but the names are slipping my mind. Shoot me an email and I will get back to you after I am at the studio and can write the names down.
rainfly8@gmail.com
LOVES
Steph
Post a Comment