Friday, January 14, 2011

firecracker chicken stirfry

this was DELICIOUS!!!!

1 tbsp oil
1 lb boneless, chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 tsp garlic powder
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 cup snow peas
1/3 cup asian sesame ginger dressing
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 cups cooked brown rice
heat oil in large skillet. add chicken and garlic powder. cook until chicken is evenly browned. add pepper strips and snow peas, cooking 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp. add dressing and crushed red pepper, cooking 2 minutes or until heated through. serve over cooked brown rice.

2 comments:

Barb said...

That looks really good! I may have to try it. By the way, I look at your blog about 2x a month. I love seeing your kids and hearing about the cute things they do!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I've made it a couple times and also passed it on to my mom and sister. They loved it too! Kari B