"...the journey of caring for, raising, training, and loving children will mark us indelibly and powerfully. We cannot be the same people we once were; we will be forever changed, eternally altered. Spiritually speaking, we need to raise children every bit as much as they need us to raise them."
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
preK program
caleb has officially become a kindergartener! he was SO proud of his performance last night on the big stage at his closing program with his "green group". preschool is complete for another child :( his teacher, miss heather the famous graduation bear
I'm just starting to look into the preschool thing, maybe you can fill me if and when we finally get to meet! I say we get together sometime in the near future if you can fit it in - I'm sure you're busy!
1 comment:
I'm just starting to look into the preschool thing, maybe you can fill me if and when we finally get to meet! I say we get together sometime in the near future if you can fit it in - I'm sure you're busy!
Post a Comment