Monday, October 19, 2009

16 weeks


i LOVE this 2nd trimester! it's definitely true that your body knows exactly what to do by the 4th time around...just look at this belly!! i'm thinkin' a 9 pounder this time, for sure.

baby's status: wiggling! the movements aren't huge yet, but i can feel flutters & little jabs from time to time. baby may now even be sucking it's thumb :) dr. j had no trouble at all finding a very strong heartbeat right away.
mommy's status: feeling fabulous. still no huge cravings, although beasley's caramel apples taste really good and the soft, crushed ice at work is a favorite.
maternity pants are a must now, along with most shirts. although i did manage to squeeze into my festive pumpkin shirt :) now i'm very excited to enjoy a nice, warm florida vacation with the family while i'm still feeling so great. can't believe this pregnancy is headed to the halfway point!! oh, i guess i do have one complaint...waking up 5-6 times a night to pee!!

2 comments:

HeatherOz said...

2nd trimester is definitely the best part. I have never really enjoyed being pregnant but I sure am wishing I had a baby on the way! I LOVE babies.

Steph said...

So excited for you!!!! Can't wait to find out what Baby #4 is!!!! You look fantastic!