Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow day!

our house covered in a foot of snow...
the sun came out and so did we!


oliver wasn't too sure at first since the snow was deeper than him! but he played out with us the whole time.


the snow wasn't packable, so we made a snow fort instead of a snowman.



note to self...2 hours in the snow is probably not a good idea for ollie. he had snow stuck to all of his hair and it wouldn't come off until it melted. needless to say, he was shivering for a long time...and shedding tiny snowballs everywhere he went!

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Oh too fun! They look like they had a blast! Gotta' love all this snow, eh? Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me about the P90 exercise tapes yesterday. I really appreciate it. I always love hearing from other fellow hoosiers with blogs too. Keep in touch and I'll do the same. :)

Blessings,
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com/