Tuesday, August 5, 2008

fresh crayons...ooolaalaa

one of my favorite things about going back to school as a kid was getting school supplies. jerry and i even loved it in college. there was just something about those brand new notebooks, pencils, etc :) this year i got to take my big 1st grader school shopping!! i think i was more excited than him, but he enjoyed the search for a box of 48 crayons, which is hard to find i might add. for those of you who have yet to embark on school shopping with your little ones, 1st grade school supplies will cost you about $50. and we had to go to 3 different stores to actually find everything on the list. it was so fun though and another "1st" to add to eli's list :)

1 comment:

Kelli (Barnes) McMurran said...

I love to buy new notebook, pens and folders...there was always something about how neat and clean it all was...In fact the other day at walmart I almost bought a new notebook just b/c

I can't believe Eli is a 1st grader...