Sunday, April 13, 2008

3

this is for you, karrie :)

3 jobs I've held: dominos pizza maker, file clerk, registered nurse

3 movies I've seen more than once: girls just wanna have fun, the incredibles, alvin and the chipmunks

3 places I've lived: bloomington, indianapolis, avon

3 TV shows I watch: flip that house, american idol, the hills

3 favorite places I've been: british virgin islands, grand canyon, siesta key

3 favorite foods: chocolate, french fries, blueberry pancakes (it didn't say favorite "healthy" foods, right?!)

3 places I'd like to go: italy, austrailia, new york city

3 things I'm looking forward to this year: camping this summer, colts football, playing at the pool

3 random things I wouldn't share anywhere else but in this game: i don't like touching cotton balls, i tried out for survivor, i miss playing competitive sports

3 people I'm hoping with do this survey on their blog: lindsey, andy, monica

No comments: